Could your business benefit from the perspectives of talented International Students?
The University of Newcastle, in conjunction with the Department of Premier and Cabinet Study NSW, are launching a new internship program aimed at connecting international students with local organisations in the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area.
Program coordinators are currently seeking local organisations for internship placement opportunities for two unique offerings;
The University of Newcastle‘s international students are studying across a range of discipline areas, are talented, eager to have exposure to the Australian business context, and have the added advantage of bringing cultural capital and unique perspectives to organisational challenges.
What does this mean for your organisation?
- You can take advantage of the talents of international students to solve a problem or address an operational need in your organisation
- Flexible hosting arrangements are on offer – internships can be hosted on site or off site
- Get the support of an international student consulting team to work on your next project
- International students enrolled across a range of degrees including business, finance, information technology, marketing, engineering, research, education, science and construction.
- Condensed internship offering during the winter holiday period 25th June – 27th July 2018.
How can your organisation get involved?
Representative will be in contact with you to discuss your requirements further.
Alternatively, to register an expression of interest as a host for the BUSN3002 100hr Industry Placement course, click here to complete the online form.